Pi Colors Chromium Lights Collection

2:56 AM

Hello lovelies! It's my birthday week so I plan on relaxing some. This is going to be a short but sweet post. I’m back with 4 new Pi Colors swatches for you! This set is a multichrome lovers dream. I think they’re all really stunning, let’s take a look!


Deneb.008


I love that pops of holo glitter within this one! The shift in most lights is purple/blue but depending you might catch a bit of green also. My swatch shows 3 coats + top coat.
Antares.029


The violet/red/orange shifting beauties are my some of my favorites! I think they remind me of fall and they give me all the cozy feels. My swatch shows 3 coats + top coat. 

Beta Ceti.055


I have to say I don’t think I own another multichrome in this range. It’s a lovely pink/champagne/neutral almost, I don’t know but it’s beautiful! My swatch shows 3 coats + top coat. 

Formalhaut.036


Another instant favorite, I love the shift on this one. Le sigh! Violet/purple/green/blue... to die for! The holo and holo micro glitters are fun too! My swatch shows 3 coats + top coat. 

If you’re looking for some pretty multichrome additions you should check these out. You can find these in the Pi Colors shop on September 7th!

Pi Colors 
Instagram 

I hope you've enjoyed today's post! Until next time.. 







*Received for sponsored swatching. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Those purples are so pretty! I hope you are enjoying your birthday week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across this brand the other day but didn't get a chance to look too closely at swatches. But, WOW! These are incredibly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Antares is really pretty! Im not really familiar with this brand, I’ll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not heard of this brand but they sure are all very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. New to me brand but the shimmers are all pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of this brand but those are some superb colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are having a great week! These are all stunning! I don't think I know anything about this brand!

    ReplyDelete