‘Tis The Season by Colores de Carol

11:24 PM

Hi friends! Today I’ve got my swatches of the upcoming ‘Tis The Season Collection from Colores de Carol! This collection has something for everyone!


Magical Time 


A clear base with Aurora Shimmer packed with holiday glitter and mini holo snowflakes in gold and silver. My swatch shows on thickish coat over a black creme + glossy top coat. 
Winter Mist


An intense royal blue with red/green aurora shimmer and ucc flakies. My swatch is 2 coats of color and a coat of glossy top coat. 

Tis The Season 


A rose gold metallic with silver micro flakies, pink holo micro flakies, pink holo glitter, micro pastel glitter and iridescent flakies. I used 3 thin coats for this one and topped it with glossy top coat. 

Cozy Sunday 


An olive base with red/gold aurora shimmer and ucc flakies. Easily one of my favorites, so beautiful! My swatch shows 2 coats plus a coat of glossy top coat. 

Holly Jolly 


A bright red jelly with aurora shimmer, Holo red micro glitter and ucc flakies. This is 2 coats of color and a coat of glossy top coat. 

Let’s Celebrate 


A white crelly with purple/green aurora shimmer and a variety of glitter including green holo triangles. My swatch shows 3 thin coats plus glossy top coat. 

I’ve got a Swatch With Me video on these if you’re interested in seeing how they applied for me and please consider subscribing. 




The ‘Tis The Season Collection launches Nov. 9th, 9am est. They retail for $11.50 each or $63 for the entire collection. 

Colores de Carol
Save 10% on your orders using code Dollie

So what do you think of the 'Tis The Season Collection? Let me know In the comments below!







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. Shade descriptions courtesy of Colores de Carol.

You Might Also Like

1 comments