Polish ‘M Spring 2019

3:36 PM

Hello lovelies! I hope you’re well. In today’s post I’ve got my swatches of the Polish ‘M Spring Collection! This is one of the most beautiful spring collections I’ve seen! Let’s hop into the swatches! 
*sponsored*

Sun Kissed 


A magenta pink with a strong blue to pink shifting shimmer. 
Ground Cover


A deep teal green with copper shimmer, scattered lime green galaxy holo, bronze micro flakes and aurora shimmer.

Spring Creek


A blue-purple with a strong purple to blue shifting shimmer. 

Rainy Days Ahead 


A grey beige base with a strong aqua shimmer, blue metallic micro flakes and a scattering of gunmetal grey micro flakes. 

Vine Ripened


A super shimmery grape purple base with scattered pink galaxy holo glitter, iridescent blue/purple micro glitter and metallic purple micro glitter. 

Gloomy Skies


A medium grey with a taupe shimmer, platinum silver micro flakes and magic holo micro flakes. 

I’ve got a Swatch With Me on this collection if you’d like to see how they applied for me! 

This collection will be a one time release with no restocks. Launching March 9th at 11am pst. 
$10 each + shipping / a slight discount will be given for the full collection at $54 + shipping.

Polish 'M
Shop
Facebook
Instagram

Let me know what you think of this collection!

Thanks for stopping by! Until next time..







*Received for sponsored swatching. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments