Colores de Carol : Mother Earth Trio

12:15 PM

Hi lovelies! I hope you’re well. I’m back with another gorgeous trio from Colores de Carol! These are currently available in her shop, so if something catches your eye.... hop on it!

*sponsored*

Earthing 


I love a good white crelly and this one is outstanding! There’s nothing I don’t love about this shade. It’s a white crelly with Aurora shimmer red/green, caramel hex, square glitter and UCC flakes in copper/gold/green! My swatch is 2 coats over a milky base coat (my preferred basecoat will also be linked below!) this is also topped with a glossy top coat. 
Mother Goddess


The mix of glitters in Mother Goddess is perfect! I did some slight manipulating but over all you get a decent amount per coat. Mother Goddess is a baby blue crelly with Aurora shimmer green/purple, blue holo glitter, navy glitter, green dots, aqua micro glitter, and blue mini stars! My swatch shows 3 coats over a milky base coat with glossy top coat. 

Listen To Her 

This might be my favorite! It’s tied with Earthing, I can’t get over them! Listen To Her is a white crelly with Aurora simmer red/gold, pink holo micro shreds, rainbow micro shreds and UCC flakes in red/bronze/copper. My swatch is two coats over a milky base coat with glossy top coat. 

If you’d like to see how these applied for me, you can catch them in this swatch with me here: 
These are available now! They're $11.50 each or $30 for the trio + shipping.


Colores de Carol

Save 10% on your orders using code Dollie

Don Deeva
First Base base coat 

Let me know what you think of these down below, any thing calling your name? 


Until next time!







*Received for sponsored swatching. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments