BornPretty Store Polygel

12:27 PM

Hello friends! I recently got to try a new to me product. Poly extension gel! I do know that most of the time Polygel is used to extend the nails, used on tips or with forms etc. But I’ve tried it as overlay on my natural nails.



Shade 02

Shade 03

Shade 04

Since I’m a natural nail lover and decided to just try it as an overlay I was really pleased that it worked so wonderfully! I didn’t have any slip solution so I used what I had on hand and it worked. I applied a very small bead of product to my nail and used an isopropyl alcohol dampened gel brush to apply the Polygel. 
 I gently pressed the Polygel and used the brush to manipulate the polygel to the free edge and cuticle line. I cured them for 1 minute and that was it! The control of this product is amazing! I tried the shade 03, this line comes in 10 different shades. 
 These are labeled as a soak off product but I didn’t have the extra time to test that. I had tried these over a peel off base coat. From my limited knowledge on polygel, I’ve never seen one being soaked off only filed off so I will be giving these another test to see if they truly soak off. 

Born Pretty Store
Instagram
Facebook

This set can be found on the BornPrettyStore website through this link: https://www.bornprettystore.com/bpstore/web/wap/product/info/id/44493
They retail for under $4 a tube. 

Let me know your thoughts on polygel, have you ever used one? Do you love them, hate them? 







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Polygel is so interesting! Shade 04 is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Dip Powder

    Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this post and also the rest of the site is also very good.

    ReplyDelete