Rimmel London Nude Collection by Kate Moss

9:47 PM

Hello beauties! I have a post full of lippies for you today!

I'll be sharing some quick swatches of some pretty nude shades from Rimmel. This collection is made of 10 shades and I'll be sharing 5 of them today.
These are numbered, I will leave the Rimmel color description under each swatch. Onto the lippies!

40
A pale nude. 

41
A pink nude. 

42
An apricot nude. 

43
A tan nude. 

44
A coral nude. 

So let's start with how I love Loveeee nude neutral lips. I own lots of lippies and I have to say these feel nice on the lips. They're not overly slick and they wear decent. I feel like the tan and coral shade are really similar though. The coral could be more on the coral side it's just a slightly darker tan in my opinion. I'd definitely try the other shades too, that is if I can find them! 

You can find Rimmel products in drugstores and mass retailers nationwide. 

How do you feel about nude lippies? 

Thanks for hanging out with me! Until next time!

Xo, Lo 


*Sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments