Opi California Dreaming

11:37 PM

Hello everyone! Opi recently launched a collection of California inspired shades and they definitely piqued my interest. Being a Cali native I had to see their take on some of Cali's most loved places! Sit back and relax and let's see these shades!


Feeling Frisco

Barking Up The Wrong Sequoia


Excuse Me, Big Sur!


Malibu Peer Pressure


Time For A Napa


Santa Monica Beach Peach


Me, Myselfie and I


To The Mouse House We Go!


Don't Take Yosemite For Granite


Sweet Carmel Sunday


GPS I Love You


This Is Not Whine Country


The formula of the infinite shine shades are some of my favorites when it comes to Opi cremes. My swatches show 2 coats of color, one thinner and one thicker plus a coat of glossy top coat. The metallic shades are a bit on the brushstroke-y side and I'm not the biggest fan of that. To the mouse house we go, definitely could have used a third coat with it being a more jelly type of creme.

You can find the California Dreaming collection  and more at professional salons, Beauty Brands, beautybrands.com, Chatters, Dillard’s, Regis, ULTA Beauty and ulta.com

Find Opi online for future info!

Until next time!

*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really love this collection <3 Thanks for the gorgeous swatches!

    ReplyDelete