UberChic Beauty Nail Art Brushes!

5:17 PM

Hello lovelies! Today I have a post that doesn't contain a bit of polish or nail art but it is nail/nail art related! I wanted to share some beautiful brushes & a manicure tool with you all. I'm sharing 3 styles of clean up brush, a tiny detail brush & a great manicure tool from UberChic Beauty!


The UberChic brushes come with faux crystal filled handles and a beautiful rhinestone adorned lid. 
 

Oval Gel Clean Up brush. I love this one because it's on the thinner less bulky side. I especially love this because I can clean up my sidewalls without running into my freshly painted nails. Nice and thin with bristles that aren't a stiff mess. 

Small clean up brush. This brush is similar to the first except it's square cut not oval. Not only is this great for clean up and gel polish application it's also a fun size for one stroke nail art. 

Angled clean up brush. Also similar to the first two in bristle thickness, not overly bulky and the bristles move easily. This one is cut at an angle and is also great for clean up or one stroke nail art! 

Detail nail art brush. Possibly my all time favorite brush. Not only is it amazing for any small details in freehand nail art but it's super handy when painting in images for reverse stamping! 


Cotton grabber. I was really excited when I got the chance to review this beauty! This concept isn't new to me, but I will tell you why I am such a fan. I've owned a similar item but it was made of plastic and after 3 uses it popped apart and became useless. The UC cotton grabber has been really good to me so far. It makes cleaning off stamping plates a breeze! It's not too light or too heavy. It's perfect for anyone! 

Everything you've seen in this post retails for $8 usd each. If you need any of these or any other amazing UC items be sure to stop by the shop soon!

UberChic Beauty
Shop
Facebook

I hope you enjoyed today's post! Until next time!







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. We take pride in providing reliable services and create a long lasting relationship with our loyal clients. beauty nail

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Salon Equipments Online

    ReplyDelete