SpaRitual Fall 2016 swatch & thoughts

1:08 AM

Hey lovelies! This post is going to be super short and sweet! I've been meaning to post these for awhile. I had a lot going on and then I got sick, ugh. Here's my swatches to brighten the day. 6 Sparitual shades and an easy dry brush mani!


Spontaneous
3 thin coats + top coat. Easy formula full of shimmer and irridescent flakies. 

Brazen
2 coats of this squishy red crelly + top coat. 

Amorous
2 coats + top coat for this shimmer gunmetal shade. 

Joie De Vivre
This is a creamy off white, opaque in 3 thin coats + top coat! 

Strength
A beautiful grey witha subtle shimmer, much more noticeable in the macro. 2 coats + top coat. 

Inspired
This is one beautiful plumy color, that picked up every bit of dust it could for some reason. Sigh. 3 thin coats + top coat. 

And this is my easy dry brush mani using Strength as my base and Inspired + Opi Black onyx for my dry brush strokes. 
There is just something about dry brush manicures that I love, maybe it's the endless possiblities with color choices. Or maybe its because it really just takes a couple of minutes to complete a whole look, lol... either way I love them!


Im not the biggest fan of the brushes for these polishes, its a flat rounded style. The formulas are nice and mostly easy to apply. These have a normal dry time and looked great top coated. If you're interested in these or any other shades they retail between $8- $12 a bottle. All of SpaRituals polishes are Vegan and free of DBP, Toulene, Formaldehyde, Toluene and Formaldehyde resin. All info on where you can buy SpaRitual polishes and find more swatches will be linked below!

Shop
Facebook
Instagram

I hope you enjoyed today's post! Until next time!





*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.


You Might Also Like

0 comments