Fall Foliage & Fun! September Polish Pickup

11:58 AM

Hello lovelies! It's time for this months Polish Pickup! I have to say a lot of this months shades are looking mighty fabulous. Prepare yourself and your wallet if you're like me a total Autumn superfan because this months theme is Fall Foliage & Fun! I've got shades from Ellagee, Colores de Carol, Polish 'M, Dollish Polish & Top Shelf Lacquer to share today! As always if you're new to the polish pickup you can catch a quick rundown in my post found here.


Now let's have some fall fun and see what these 5 lovely ladies are bringing to the polish pickup!

Ellagee Ablaze
Ellagee AblazeEllagee Ablaze
A brick red jelly packed with gold and copper flakies and shimmer. My coat shows 3 thin coats plus a coat of top coat! You can't go wrong with a flakie filled beauty like this one.
Colores de Carol New England Escape
Colores de Carol New England EscapeColores de Carol New England Escape
Pine green jelly base filled with color shifting flakies and shimmer. My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat. I'm all about the green shades, add shimmer and flakies and well... you've got my attention. This one is a keeper!

Polish 'M Falling In Love
Polish 'M Falling In LovePolish 'M Falling In Love
Navy/denim base with orange/red/yellow duochrome shimmer, copper sparks, silver micro holo shreds and scattered galaxy holo. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat.

Dollish Polish Psithurism
Dollish Polish PsithurismDollish Polish Psithurism
A rich hunter green jelly with orange/gold shifting shimmer, holo micro flakies, greed/gold/red ultra chrome flakies and red, orange, copper micro glitter! My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat.

Top Shelf Lacquer Kindred Spirits
Top Shelf Lacquer Kindred SpiritsTop Shelf Lacquer Kindred Spirits
Denim blue based linear holo with subtle purple shimmer and bronze micro flakies! My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 

I've been keeping an eye on the polish pickup page lately, and I'm so impressed with what everyone is bringing for this theme! Yay for fall polishes! 

The Fall Foliage & Fun shades will be available from September 1st-4th!
Shop:

Join the Polish Pickup group here so you don't miss out on any info or swatches! There's always something for everyone so I highly suggest joining!

Thanks for hanging out with me today! Until next time!







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Kindred spirits is my favourite. Stunning swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that Polish M is amazing. But they are all pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Ellagee is definitely my favorite. I love flakies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all lovely, but I need the Ellagee in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This theme is easily my favorite! That Colores de Carol is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! So many pretties! I love the Dollish!

    ReplyDelete