Jessica Cosmetics Phenom & Street Style Fall 2017

2:07 PM

Hello friends! I have to thank Jessica Cosmetics for some beautiful fall cremes that are making this post possible. I've got some creamy dreamy shades that are perfect for fall and I've got some swatches to prove it!


First here's 3 shades from the Jessica Phenom line. This is the no cure gel like system. I didn't have time for wear testing but they're rumored to stay shiny and fabulous for up to 14 days. 

#Streetwear
Jessica Cosmetics #streetwear
#Outfitoftheday
Jessica Cosmetics #outfitoftheday

#Lovethislook 
Jessica Cosmetics #lovethislook

For the Phenom shades I've paired them all with the Phenom Finale Shine top coat.

I'm a big fan of the dusty creme shades that are Fall ready! They're gorgeous. The formulas are nice and smooth and apply evenly to the nail. The top coat applies nice and thick but sadly it dries down to that weird brushstroke filled finish that I am not a fan of. I'd definitely recommend the colors but I'd skip out on the top coat. 

Next up I've got the 6 shades that make up the Street Style collection! 

Fab Faux Fur
Jessica Cosmetics Fab Faux Fur

Haute Hoodie
Jessica Cosmetics Haute Hoodie

Deliciously Distressed
Jessica Cosmetics Deliciously Distressed

On The Fringe
Jessica Cosmetics On The Fringe

Lucious Leather
Jessica Cosmetics Luscious Leather

Very Vinyl
Jessica Cosmetics Very Vinyl

These shades are truly perfection! They're smooth and self leveling. I love two coat cremes and these are definitely that. These would be the perfect companions to some nice cozy sweaters. All of the Fall feels are happening, and I'm loving it! 
The original Jessica line retails for $9 a bottle. The Phenom line retails for $11 a bottle. They also have a soak off gel polish line! So many options! 

Keep an eye out on my socials for an autumn themed mani using a few of these shades! 

Here's all of the places that you can find Jessica Cosmetics online! 
Shop 


Let me know which of these shades you would wear for fall in the comments below! Until next time!







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Bummer about the brush strokes with that top coat. But yes all super pretty colours. Flawless swatches too ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful cremes. It's a bummer to hear that the top coat wasn't very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these! Especially Haute Hoodie and Deliciously Distressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that gray is the best. I love a good modern gray.

    ReplyDelete