UberChic Beauty Collection 20

5:04 PM

Hello friends! If you’ve kept up with me on social media you’ll know I’ve been feeling all kinds of fall themed stamped nail art! I’ve been really loving on the Lovely Leaves 2 plate from UberChic Beauty.... it’s a stunner! But I’m here with plate photos  and thoughts on Collection 20!!


20-01

I love the bigger images that some UC plates have (lower left corner) these are great because you can choose different parts of the image to make your nails alike but slightly different. If you’re a floral lover like I am, you’ll notice the pretty flower outlines, negative images and layerable images! Floral fun awaits! The patterned images are also super fun looking. The top left would be amazing over a gradient base. 
20-02

Besides the floral images.... I’m seriously loving the nail polish bottle images! They’re so cute, I can’t even. Imagine all of the endless reverse stamping possibilities! The demask prints, are stunning. Another amazing image.... life is too short for boring nails.... agreed! 

20-03

This one is full of interesting designs. A lot of them would be fun in a gradient of stamping colors! The swirly vortex-y type images look amazing! I can’t wait to try those. The filigree vines with leaves are also speaking to me, that is one gorgeous image! And of course the moroccan style pattern on the bottom row, I’ve got my eye on that one too. So many options! 

I find that I have zero issues with picking up images. There's always multiple images per plate that I can't wait to use. UC continues to make awesome plates that are fun and easy to use. Be sure you’re following along on my socials to take a peek at all kinds of stamping nail art. I’ve posted some creepy zombie manis using the newest UC zombie love plate and I’ll have some manicures coming using the latest UC Halloween plate! I hope you’re ready!

If you need this collection or any other UberChic beauty plates in your life....

UberChic Beauty
Shop
Facebook

Let me know what you think of this collection below! Until next time!







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments