Don Deeva Jello Jint UP Watermarbles!

10:31 PM

Hi! I hope you caught my last post on the Don Deeva Jello Jints. These beautiful Jints are full of unicorn pee and holo! If you didn’t and want too you can find it here. Today I’ll be sharing some watermarble manis using these beautiful Jints. I love how well these work for marbling. They spread like a dream. They work well in complimenting each other, and they look awesome over all sorts of base colors. Lets take a look at my Jello Jint marbles!




First up is a marble of Hocus Pocus and Fireball. I chose Don Deeva Big Lights Will Inspire You as my base. I love holo bases under her Jints! 


I really loved these Jints over a black base so I went with a striped marble using Pink Pussycat and Sex In The Driveway. Even though you don’t get the clean looking lines of a marble over white, I really love the effect of the UP and holo. 



This one is a favorite! I used Sambuca and Green Goblin over a white base. This left behind a grey with a neon pop! The flare from the UP running through is amazing. 



This one turned out so bright and fun. I used Pink Pussycat, Green Goblin and Sex In The Driveway over a white base. I love this combo so much! I didn’t want to take it off. But I did want to use this as a base for some stamping!



I chose this image from UberChic Beauty plate 21-02. And I was super happy with the outcome! The Don Deeva Jints are so much fun! They are amazing for nail art. They’re completely awesome on their own, as toppers, for nail art like reverse stamping, lead lighting, marbling, smooshies... you name it! I think these are an awesome edition to anyone's collection! 

The Jello Shot Jints UP exclusives launch Feb. 14th at 9am est. 

Don Deeva 


I hope you enjoyed today's post, which look was your favorite? Let me know in the comments below! 







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Nice marbles but extra nice with that stamping on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rainbow marble is spectacular! Your added stamping is perfect ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are fun! I love how you showed them off with different manis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your watermarbles are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stamping. Negative space images are so perfect over watermarbles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing water marbles! I hope I can gen this collection!

    ReplyDelete