Vibrant Vinyl Favorites!

10:33 PM

Hello lovelies! Today I’ll be sharing some of my favorite products that can be found in the Vibrant Vinyls shop! Besides offering amazing Vinyls, April stocks all sorts of goodies from nail art items, wax melts to facial care like peel off masks and more! A few of these are new to me and instant favorites, I've been using them for a couple of weeks now. A couple are long time favorites that I wanted to talk about, lets jump into the post!


First up is this Limited Edition Pink Sea Salt Scrub

There are a couple left in the shop so if you’re interested now would be the time to grab one! This is a great exfoliant for dry skin and elbows! Ingredients: Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, Coconut Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Cranberry Seeds, Fragrance Oil.
Romantic Rose Sugar Scrub


How pretty is this scrub with the rose petals infused throughout! Ingredients: Romantic Rose: Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Grapeseed Oil, Rose Petals, Essential Fragrance Oil, Liquid Colorant. 

I like to alternate weekly between these two scrubs. My hands, elbows and legs are so smooth! I love them. I definitely recommend these scrubs if you need some moisturizing exfoliating goodness in your life. 

Another of my all time favorite items is the Strip Me Softly Acetone Additive. 

These are amazing for adding moisture into your skin while removing your polish. Add 1 vial to 8oz of Acetone and you’re good to go! These come in a ton of different scents and they’re high up on my list of must have products! 

A favorite for using with Vinyls, Fast & Hard top coat! 

The Fast & Hard top coat. Dry to the touch in under 3 minutes and rock hard in 15. This can be used over nail art and stamping. With a light hand I’ve never had an issue with it disturbing nail art. I try to float all of my top coats gently over any art, no matter the brand.  

This one is a NEW favorite of mine VV Cuticle Cream.

The VV cuticle cream is really fantastic! It’s light and creamy, absorbs nicely and doesn’t feel greasy or oily. I actually use a small amount multiple times a day as a hand creme it’s that good! 

These are just a few of the many awesome things you can find in the Vibrant Vinyls shop. I hope you stop by and try some things out soon! 

Vibrant Vinyls

Let me know if you have a favorite VV product below! 







*Received for swatching and or review, all opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments