Glisten & Glow Mother Earth, Nail Art!

1:27 PM

Hello friends! If you saw my last post, it was filled with glossy and matte swatches of the Mother Earth Collection (part 1) from Glisten & Glow. If you missed it and want to check it out you can find it here. In today’s post I’ve got some nail art looks for ya! Let’s get started!


This one is just a simple Matte base with some stamping. 


This is 2 coats of Morher Sky, a coat of G&G glossy top coat and then a coat of G&G Matte top coat. I stamped these little white rabbits using the UberChic Beauty Welcome Spring plate. I love the Mother Earth Collection with matte top coat!
Next is a subtle stamping mani using two of the Mother Earth shades! 


For this super subtle stamped look I stamped my image using Mother Sky and applied it over Mother Flora finishing with a coat of glossy top coat! This image is from UC 24-01. 

The Mother Earth Collection blends like a dream. I’m still loving this gradient base! 


I chose Mother Flora & Mother Sea to create this gradient base. I chose a floral and a twirly image to finish off this look. I think it’s beautifully delicate and spring ready! Images are from UC Welcome Spring.

Grey and Mint will always be a favorite color combo of mine!


I grabbed Mother Moon and stamped her over Mother Sea for this one. I really love how it turned out! Image from UC 24-01.

Next up is a gradient stamped floral!  


The beautiful Mother Moon as my base and a gradient of Mother Flora and Mother Sea for my stamping. I think these compliment each other so nicely! Image is from the UC Welcome Spring plate. 

I’ve saved my favorite look for last!....



For this one I started with a base of G&G Wedding Gown White (my fav white creme) and then used all 4 of the Mother Earth shades In a wetter style dry brush. Once that was dry I stamped a negative floral from the UC 24-01 plate! 

I can’t get over the shades in part 1 of the Mother Earth Collection. They’re delicate with almost a powdery light feel. Even when they’re glossy. They’re just beautiful, on their own and for art! I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s post. And I especially hope you pick up the collection because they’re amazing!

The Mother Earth Collection launches March 30th at 9pm est. 

Glisten & Glow
Twitter

UberChic Beauty
Shop
Facebook

Until next time! 




*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments