Nicole Diary Cat Eye Gel Polish!

10:38 PM

Hi lovelies! It’s been a while since I’ve popped in! I hope you’re well. I've got lots of new posts coming up, I hope you're ready. In today’s post I’ve got 2 Nicole Diary soak off gels to show ya! I’ve been obsessed with magnetic gel polish lately, they’re just so fun. Let’s take a look at these two.


Nebula 


Wonderland


Not only does the magnetized cat eye effect look cool but these two shades are also full of holo glitter! I am seriously in love. 

For my swathes I’ve used 2 coats of the gel polish. First I apply a thin coat and cure. Then I apply my second coat and use the magnet. I cure again before applying a coat of top coat. One last cure and we’re going to go! I think these look great and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who loves soak off gel polish. 

Links to these specific shades:


You can find more Nicole Diary products online.
Shop Nicole Diary
EBay 
aliexpress

I hope you enjoyed today's post! Until next time!







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. They look gorgeous! I love magnetic polishes but haven't made the leap to gel. Is it harder or easier than traditional polish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get nervous with gels as I had a bad experience with removal with a brand but Nebula looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really miss wearing gels but not prepared to go through another allergic reaction! These are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have developed an obsession with magnetics. I need them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are so pretty but I'm so scared of gel polish. I would be that person to develop an allergy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So cool! I picked up my first magnetic polishes and I have yet to try them - I'm scared. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think these are the best magnetics I have seen so far <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderland is beautiful! It's so different than all the other magnetic color options out there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderland is gorgeous! I don’t know if Ive ever seen a pink magnetic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh that magnetic effect pulls strong on those!

    ReplyDelete