My Favorite Cuticle Products: Baroness X!

1:34 AM

Hi friends! I hope you’re well! Today I want to tell you how much I love Baroness X cuticle products, specifically the Acetone additive and Healing Fixer Elixir! These are just a couple of products that I use almost every day. Some days I forget but I really try hard not to. When I stay in routine my hands and skin thank me and yours will to.



First let’s take a look at the Acetone additive

I like to remove all of my manicures, swatch manis included with 100% pure Acetone. I feel like it just breaks down the polish faster and I’m a fan of that. The down side is that it is very drying. So I always make sure to have plenty of Acetone Antidote on hand.    One vial is enough for 6-8oz of Acetone. These contain glycerin and jojoba oil that make removing polish with Acetone moisturizing instead of drying! 

They’re awesome and you can choose from a ton of scents that BX has listed on her site! The scents in my photo are Sweet Almond & Cherry (pink), Pistachio Macaron (Green), Autumn Spice Oranges & Berries (Orange) and Yuzu (yellow). These are just a few of the amazing scents available! 

Here’s a past with and without Acetone addictive pic. I will never go with out Acetone additive and you shouldn’t either! It’s fantastic. 

Next up is the healing fixer elixir



You can find my original post on this amazing product here. In that post I talked about the scent Fresh peach and here’s what’s left of that container. As you can see this one was very well loved! 

I can't believe one of my most loved products is getting even better! Now the healing fixer elixir has added Argan and jojoba oils! I didn’t think it could get better than it was but I was wrong! I felt moisturized before, but now it’s even better. Super silky soft hands all year long! 

Recent mani pic and macro! 



Since I’ve been using this in my everyday nail care routine I haven’t had a single hang nail, or any signs of dry cracking skin! Now that winter is approaching it’s going to get the ultimate test! My skin can get really dry during our “cold” months. I say that because even though I live where it’s barely cold, my skin still thinks it’s ok to get dried out, flaky and weird. I have a feeling this year might be different. This time I chose the lemon Souffle scent. It’s a very light lemon but I love it! This also comes in many scent choices! If you haven’t tried the elixir yet, you should! It might just be a new favorite for you too!  

The Acetone additives retail for $3.25-$4.50 each and the Elixir is $15 for the 2.4oz and $10 for the 1.5oz container. 

You can find these along side some amazing polishes and more on the Baroness X site!

Baroness X
Shop
Facebook
Facebook Fanpage
Instagram

You can catch these in action in my manicure/cuticle removal routine on my YouTube channel! 


I hope you've enjoyed today's post, until next time!

*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments