Don Deeva : Pinch The Grinch & Cindy Lou wHO

2:21 PM

Hi friends! Today I’ve got swatches of two super cute Don Deeva shades. If you’re a fan of Holo, greens or pinks these might just be right up your alley!


Cindy Lou wHO


Cindy is described as a delicate creamy chrome that has a mashup mix of the Original unicorn pee and some aurora for an added touch. My swatch shows 2 coats, 1 thin and 1 slightly thicker plus glossy top coat. 
Pinch The Grinch


Pinch is described as a fun green chrome that has tons of aurora, holo, and holo flake. It’s the perfect green to leave you green with envy! We all know green is my favorite color so this one is definitely my favorite of the two! My swatch shows 2 coats, 1 thin and 1 slightly thicker plus glossy top coat. 

Both of these shades are available in the Don Deeva shop. And stay tuned because there’s tons of new beauties coming in the January release! 


I hope you enjoyed today's post, until next time!

*Received for sponsored swatching. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments