Don Deeva January Release!

12:11 PM

Hello lovelies! I’m back with more Don Deeva swatches for you! Today’s post is slightly pic heavy so grab a drink and a snack and enjoy the swatches! To cut down some oof the bulk, I’m only including transition photos for the thermals. 


This month there’s going to be 6 new thermals, 1 creme, 1 re-released shade and some beautiful UP polishes! 

Let’s take a look at this month’s shades!!

Prima Donna 


Deep plum, pink to a stone white thermal with the original unicorn pigment and her sisters. 2 coats + top coat. This beauty is the Don Deeva group custom for January. Price: $20
Duke Of Lasagna


This one is full of unicorn sister pigments in a thermal that transitions from pink to red to a deeper red. 2 coats + top coat. Price: $17

Coral Fixation 


Such a fun shade! This thermal goes from a peach to a lemon and a deep orange shades. It has the original UP,  Aurora pigments, Holo and Holo flake. 2 coats + top coat. Price: $17

Rave Kris’pees 


This thermal is so good! I love the transition shades of coral, a dusty plum grey into a deeper grey. It’s also full of unicorn sister pigment that shifts from red to green and other shifty beauty in the sun. 2 coats + top coat. Price: $17

Beware


This one is a deep red creme and she’s perfect to pair with any of the Deeva’s pee polishes! My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. Price: $8

Bottled Sins 


A gorgeous creamy chrome full of Holo, holo flake. She’s a shifty beauty that shows purple, gold, copper, green, grey. My swatch shows 2 coats and top coat. This could be a one coater depending on nail length. Price: $12

Little Miss Slutface 


Definitely a favorite for me. I loveeee this one a lot. The thermal transition of peach to dusty grey and a deepened green is amazing. To add on to that it’s full of green unicorn sister pigment. 2 coats + top coat. Price: $17 

Popsicle Blvd. 


A delicate beauty that can be worn alone or as an amazing topper. I tried it solo and I love her. A delicate lilac jelly with original unicorn pigment. This shade is limited to 1 bottle per customer. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. Price: $17

Winnie The Pooh’ding


This thermal goes from a brick red/orange/yellow. It’s got the original uni pigment floating within. My swatch is 2 coats + top coat. Price: $17 

Last but not least is the re-released shade......

Little Red Rooster 


A red berry toned jelly full of  scattered Holo and various red Holo glitter. LRR is a juicy squishy beauty! My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat. Price: $10 

January launch starts January 11th at 3pm est! 
That’s everything for the Deeva January release! For each new release bottles are limited to 2 per customer unless noted (popsicle blvd is limited to 1 bottle per customer.) I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s post! Let me know which are your faves in the comments below! 

Until next time! 







*Received for sponsored swatching. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.









You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Gorgeous swatches. After seeing them, think I need them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you super captured those tri thermals! Such great swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just gorgeous, I really need more thermal polishes x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I shall name you TriThermal Photographer Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveeee when you captue the TriThermals! You do such a good job! All of these are beautfiful Prima Donna and Bottled Sins are an absolute must have for me though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen such strong and gorgeous trio-thermals! Gorgeous swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh awesome shades! Winnie the Pooh-ding is sooooo cool *_*

    ReplyDelete