Colores de Carol 6th Year Anniversary Trio!

12:07 AM

Hello friends! I'm back with another set of beauties from Colores de Carol. It's her 6th year in the indie world and I'm here to celebrate her greatness! Congratulations Carolina, I hope you have many more years doing what you do best!


I'm excited to share these swatches with you all, so lets get into it!

*sponsored*

Palette Of Memories


This light blue crelly has aurora shimmer and a rainbow glitter mix. If you like crellies this one is great! My swatch shows 3 thin coats and top coat.
1000’s Of Bottles


A bright royal blue with Holo micro flakes, micro Holo glitter and micro iridescent glitter. This is 2 coats and top coat. 

2190 Days 


This one is my favorite! It’s a glitter topper with a mix of silver, pink, navy blue and light blue Holo glitter in an amazing base. I can’t even with this one. It would look amazing over anything!! Here I’ve worn it alone In 3 thin coats plus top coat. 

These are available now in her shop! 



Colores de Carol

Save 10% on your orders using code Dollie

If you’d like to see how these applied for me, you can catch my swatch with me on these here... 



Let me know what you think of these down below, any thing calling your name? 

Until next time! 







*Received for sponsored swatching. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. 






You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. These are all so pretty. I'm so glad to see that her brand continues to grow...I still remember when she was just an awesome swatcher eons ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1000's of Bottles is so very beautiful ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like 1000s of bottles! Such a vibrant blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2190 days is so fun and sparkly. Congrats to her six years!

    ReplyDelete