Colores de Carol Valentine’s Duo

9:20 PM

Hi friends! Today's post is going to be short and sweet. Colores de Carol is launching her Valentines Day duo soon and I’m here with my swatches of these two beautiful shades!


Sweetheart 


A stunning cranberry red with aurora shimmer and Holo micro glitter. Applies like a dream. 2 coats + top coat. 
Love Story 


White crellies are always my favorite. This one is another to add to my list of faves! This is a white crelly base full of pink and red glitter in various sizes. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 

This duo is launching January 6th at 9am est. They will be $11.50 each or $20 for the duo. 

Colores de Carol

Save 10% on your orders using code Dollie

I'll have another CdC post for you soon!

Until next time! 

*Received for sponsored swatching. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. 



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Both are equally beautiful, Sweetheart is so beautiful and Love Story reminds me of ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That crelly is so pretty! I can’t resist a good crelly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that crelly! I don’t think have that color combo yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, that red is going on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to need Love Story - can't resist a pretty glitter crelly!

    ReplyDelete