Heather's Hues Cutie-Cle Oil Review

2:16 PM

Hello friends and readers! I have a cuticle oil review from a new to me brand! Heather's Hues! If you love cuticle oils you might just need some of these in your life. Lets get started!


To be honest there are a lot of brands to keep up with, but I'm always delighted to meet a new one and get to know them a little. When Heather reached out to me I was really excited. She's super sweet and her brand has been around for 2 years, so she's put love and time into her products. I was excited to use these delicious smelling oils.
Heather's Hues brush tip pen oilHeather's Hues cuticle oil pen
Shown above are the brush tip pen variety cuticle oils. These are $5.50usd for 2ml. 

Heather's Hues also offers roller ball applicators. 
Heather's Hues roller ball
Heather's Hues roller ball oil
I love these! They're gorg! These come in 5ml & 10ml sizes. They retail for $7.20 & $9.20usd. There is also a 1/2oz refill bottle for $12.50.
Heather's Hues roller ball oil 1Heather's Hues roller ball oil 2
I like to apply my oil and let it sit for 5 minutes before rubbing what hasn't absorbed into my skin for at least 10 seconds per nail. As you can see it absorbed nicely into my skin. I apply oil a lot. I mean all of the time. All day every day. During swatch days it can be up to 20 times or more. I'm a true cuticle oil addict. 

Heather's Hues scent samplesHeather's Hues Scent sample 1
Heather offers scent samples, these are .75¢ each and wonderful way to get to try multiple scents without commiting to a bigger amount of it, or trying to decide which one you love the most so you can buy it in every size available! 

All of the scents I recieved were really lovely. I appreciate the scents not being overwhelming. You can definitely smell them and they smell amazing. Here are some of the scents I got to try.

Florals:
Magnolias In Bloom
Orchid Queen
Wildflower Fields
Tea & Orchids ... my fave!

Foodie scents:
Strawberry shortcake
Cake By The Ocean
Honey Drizzled Fig
Caramel Apples
Peach Passion
Creamsicle... my fave!!

All of these smell so good! It was hard to choose an ultimate favorite, so I chose two!

If none of those sound like they're for you... she has many, many more scents to choose from and also offers unscented as well! These oils contain: Apricot kernel oil, Avocado oil, Sweet almond oil, Chia seed oil, Fractioned coconut oil, Rosehip seed oil and Vitamin E.

You can find Heather's Hues products here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/HeathersHues
And you can follow along on social media to keep up on future products and info! 
Instagram
Facebook
Facebook Fanpage

I hope you enjoyed this post and try out some Cutie-cle oil from Heather's hues soon! I will also be sharing some fun polishes in the near future so I hope you come back to take a peek at those! 

Thanks for hanging out with me, until next time! 




*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. 



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Like you, I'm also a cuticle oil addict. I don't leave home without it. I love the bottles and that there's a rollerball option. I just may have to try that Creamsicle scent. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh peach passion sounds great too! I may have to try that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peach scented anything gets me so excited, I may have to check this out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be sure to check these out, I'm always on the lookout for grapeseed oil free alternatives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those scent samples are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my cuticle oil, and these samples are a great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your natural nails are gorgeous! I need to get some new oils.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review. Your nails look so pretty

    ReplyDelete