Opi Retro Summer Swatch & Thoughts

1:51 AM

Hey loves! I'm bringing more summer fun with the new Opi Retro Summer collection!


Opi retro summer collection
This collection is made up of 6 bright summer creme shades! Let's take a look at them!

Towel Me About It
Opi Towel Me About It
Yellows are slowly growing on me. I never used to love them as much as I do now. For this one I did 3 thin coats + top coat. 

I'm Getting A Tan-gerine
Opi Im Getting A Tan-gerine
I love almost every shade of peach you can get, this one is slightly more creamy orange but still peach in my eyes. Lol! 3 thin coats + top coat. 

SPF XXX
Opi SPF XXX
This coral-y orange is perfection. 2 coats + top coat. 

What's The Double Scoop?
Opi What's The Double Scoop?
Next up is this perfect baby pink. I used 2 coats for this one, on thinner and one slightly thicker + a coat of top coat. 

Flip Flops & Crop Tops
Opi Flip Flops & Crop Tops
Another pretty pink. This time slightly darker. I can appreciate a good pink, this is one of them. 2 coats + top coat. 

Sailing & Nailing
Opi Sailing & Nailing
Lastly is this pale sky blue. Definitely fitting for a summer day. Gimme all the bright blue skies please! 2 coats, I thin one thicker + top coat. 

Over all I love this collection. I think its a great mix of summer colors. And there's no weird glitter combo. *Teehee* I did a really simple nail art with these, that's coming up in my next post so I hope you stay tuned for that!  

Opi is available at professional salons, Beauty Brands, beautybrands.com, Chatters, Dillard’s, Regis, ULTA Beauty and ulta.com.

Find Opi online for future info!

Let me know what you think of this collection below!

Thanks for hanging out, until next time! 

P.S. nailpolishcanada.com put together lovely blogger swatches from this collection that you can view here: http://www.nailpolishcanada.com/opi-retro-summer-gallery/


*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. 


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love your swatches, I will be posting mine today. Sailing and Nailing is my favorite.
    I like the new look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friend! I can't wait to see them on you. I'll be taking a look shortly! 😍❤️

      Delete
  2. I love your swatches, I will be posting mine today. Sailing and Nailing is my favorite.
    I like the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently purchased my first ever opi polishes. These are all very pretty colours, beautifully swatched x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This collection looks good, nice swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sailing and Nailing is the one for me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely!! Some of the more appealing OPI's to come out lately, to me :)

    ReplyDelete