Nn3 relaunch pt. 2

2:26 PM


Hello! I hope you’re well! The weather is finally starting to cool down and I’m so ready for it. Today I’ve got part 2 of my NailNation 3000, 4 part series. If you missed part one and would like to check it out, you can find it here!

Let’s hop into today’s swatches! 

Jenn


So squishy and beautiful. Jenn is full of holo sparkle with added pops of holo micro glitter. My swatch is 3 thin coats + top coat. 
Stella’s Holo


Where are my purple lovers at?! This one is much needed. It’s so bright and beautiful. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 

Biscotti & Holo 


I’m really feeling this shade right now. I’m not sure if it’s because I’m loving on all of the polish that gives me fall vibes, or if it’s because I’m just a sucker for a good Holo. This one is 2 coats + top coat. 

Haute Stuff 


Ok this one is beautiful holo base glitter bomb. There was some minor manipulation of the glitters, sometimes I have to chase the bigger pieces around but it wasn’t too bad. I might have had even less of a hassle if I would have used thicker coats maybe. My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat. 

Rauri’s Red Holo


Another beauty that screams fall to me. This one isn’t a red as the name suggests but rather a gorgeous burnt orange tone that is stunning. One of my favorites for sure. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 

Identity Crisis


Is it a grey? Is it a brown? I’m not sure but I am really enjoying this smokey holo. My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat. 

Asphalt Dreams 


This shade is a dream. A super dark asphalt shade with subtle specks of super fine holo. Depending on your nail length this can easily be a one coat wonder. It was opaque for me in one decent coat which is what I have here topped with top coat. 

Bruised Up Dollie (my name sake topper!)


Oh hi! This one is extra special to me because Maria decided she wanted to dedicate a topper to me. I’m thrilled because I love a good topper and this one is beautiful. Full of holo with a shimmery blue flecked flash. I’m wearing it in one coat over Asphalt Dreams. I’m sure it would look amazing over every color imaginable! I topped this with a coat of top coat. 

Live, Laugh, Polish 


The brighter teal shimmery flash does it for me. Blue shades have been some of my favorites this year and this one is no different. Stunning in the bottle and on the nail. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 

Karma Chameleon


Definitely a sucker for these tones of multichrome beauties! So shifty and full of shimmer and holo sparkle. My swatch shows 3 coats + top coat. 

Midnight Madness (topper)


This is a super fun topper. It’s full of holo sparkle and iridescent glitter! Over Asphalt Dreams they shift from cobalt to teal and green. It’s gorgeous! I think this would be awesome for a mermaid mani! My swatch shows 1 coat over Asphalt Dreams + top coat. 


The NN3 shop relaunch will be happening October 6th! She will also be transtioning her labels and will be offering replacements to anyone who requests them. NN3 polishes come in 15ml, 10ml, 5ml varieties and range from $8 to $14. She also offers minis for $4 and they’re buy 3 get 1 free! 

Nail Nation 3000 
Shop  re-opens Oct.6th

I’ve got two more Nn3 posts in store for you. I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s installment. Until next time! 







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.




You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Beautiful swatches! I think the purple, Bruised Up Dollie and Asphalt are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karma Chameleon is stunning! Im so glad shes making a come back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stella's Holo grabbed my attention right away, but I'm loving the Autumn shades as well! So happy to see Nn3 return!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretties, can't pick a favourite as I love them all ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. The burnt orange that’s named red is great for autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s nice that she’s back but I’m waiting for some really original polishes! Hopefully with the next collex!!

    ReplyDelete