Matte About Halloween Week 2018 Day 2

3:42 AM

Hi lovelies! It’s day two and I’m feeling a little batty, that’s right it’s time for some bats!



So simple, but I love them. I chose to use a bat themed thermal from Polish ‘M called Bats About You. Here’s a peek at the transitioning!


I sandwiched a filigree style image from UberChic 21-02 between 2 coats of the thermal and topped them all off with our little winged friends from What’s Up Nails B023. If I could go back I’d probably switch the lavender for a brighter purple. I still really liked this one though. 

My matte top coat of choice for this series is You Matte-r by Vibrant Vinyls.

In case you want to take a peek at the previous days matte look:

Matte About Halloween Week 2018
Day 1

So I’m curious..... Halloween manis, yay or nay? Hope to see you tomorrow!








*Nothing to disclose

You Might Also Like

0 comments