Laguna Moon Swatch & Thoughts

2:57 PM

Hello lovelies! I hope you’re well. Today I’ve got a super quick swatch and thoughts for you! I recently got to try a Laguna Moon soak off gel polish and I’m here to show it to ya!

This is the shade CL257


If you’ve been a long time reader you already know that I’m a big fan of soak off gel polishes. These are what I usually keep on my dominant hand. 
I’ve never tried a Laguna Moon Polish before so I was excited to see what it was like. They sent me this shade and a top and base coat. For this swatch photo I’ve used a peel off base coat, the Laguna Moon soak off gel base, 3 thin coats of CL257 and a coat of the Laguna Moon No Wipe Top Coat. 

Over all I think this is a beautiful shade. I love a of the sparkle. However I did have some slight creeping issues where it didn’t want to stay wrapped around the free edge. And in photos you can tell a slight shade variation of depth near my cuticle. It just wanted to build up better towards the center of my nail. When I did my wear test I really made sure to use super thin coats and that seemed to solve a lot of that from happening. I wore this shade on my dominant hand for roughly 10 days and it still looked fine, it was just time for a change. 

Each coat cured in just 30 seconds with a LED lamp.
You can find Laguna Moon Soak off gel colors through amazon linked below! 
Each shade retails for $5.99

Top & Base Coat: https://amzn.to/2I6ZZWy
code: VIP092201 45% off  the base top coat. Ends on Oct 31st

They also offer free shipping on orders of $25 or more!

I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s post, until next time!  








*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences

You Might Also Like

0 comments