Matte About Halloween Week 2018 Day 5

12:45 AM

Hello, hello! Matte about Halloween week is more than half over. Boooo! I hope you’ve enjoyed the mani’s so far! Today’s look is a pile of bloody skulls!




For this look I used Opi My Vampire Is Buff for my base. Now that I’m thinking about it I could have used Skull & Glossbones to keep with the theme, ah man. For my “blood splatter” I chose an image from UberChic Texture-licious 03. The amazing skull pile image is from It Girl Nail Art 121 plate. 

My matte top coat of choice for this series is You Matte-r by Vibrant Vinyls.
In case you want to take a peek at the previous days matte look:

Matte About Halloween Week 2018

Day 2
Day 3 

I hope you've enjoyed today's post! There's only two mani's left in the series!







*Nothing to disclose. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments