Zoya Sunsets Swatch & Thoughts

10:22 PM

Hello friends and fellow polish lovers! I hope you're well. I have a few blog posts featuring Zoya nail polish but most of them are nail art. Today I'll be sharing my swatches and thoughts on a whole collection! I own a lot of Zoya so I thought this would be fun. I've purchased a few collections so I'll be bringing more Zoya fun to my blog soon. I've swatch the Sunsets and can't wait to share!


Let's get into the swatches!

Cam
Zoya Sunsets Cam 
Described as a deep, fully saturated orange with a densely saturated, buttery smooth application. Rich and juicy like a ripe tangerine!

Dixie
Zoya Sunsets Dixie 
Described as a juicy watermelon red with a densely saturated, buttery smooth application. A cool treat for hot summer days!

Brynn
Zoya Sunsets Brynn 
Described as a popsicle pink with a densely saturated, buttery smooth application. The epitome of happy carefree color!

Liv
Zoya Sunsets Liv 
Described as a fun-filled purple that is seriously saturated and makes a statement! Great on any skin tone, with or without a tan.

Dory
Zoya Sunsets Dory 
Described as a vibrant cornflower blue with a densely saturated, buttery smooth application. Get ready to rock the waves!

Ness
Zoya Sunsets Ness 
Described as a softened jade green with a hint of blue to make it wearable for all skin tones. Reminiscent of sea glass found on your favorite beaches! 

The Sunsets collection launched in the summer of 2016 but these colors are amazing all year round if you ask me. I've even used a couple of these for an upcoming Halloween manicure. All of my swatches are 2 coats of color and a coat of glossy top coat! Zoya is high on my favorite mainstream polish brands, if you haven't tried a zoya polish you're missing out! 

Here's where you can purchase Zoya polishes and follow along on social media for future information and swatches! 
Shop
Facebook
Instagram

Thanks for hanging out with me today, I'll have the Seashells collection for you next! 












*Self purchased. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. Descriptions courtesy of the Zoya website. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments