Nicole Diary Stamping Polish

9:29 PM

Hi friends! I’ve got a super quick post for you today! I wanted to share a swatch using a beautiful grey shade from the Nicole Diary Spring Series of stamping shades. I can’t find a name for this one, it might have been on the box I tossed, sorry about that! I’ve linked the shade for you down below if you’re interested!




This is a lovely shade of grey. It seems to stay wet a little longer than a lot of my stamping shades. If you look closely you can see the image isn’t as crisp as it could be. I think it may have slipped a little while I was stamping so next time I’ll wait a few seconds before applying it to the nail. Other than that it’s pretty opaque over this vampy plum shade and I like it! I’ve enjoyed every ND stamping shade I’ve tried so far! If you’re into stamping nail art, give ND stamping shades a try! Their black and white shades are some of my all time favorites!

Shop Nicole Diary
EBay 






*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments