Stranger Things 2 by Dollish Polish

12:16 AM

Hi friends! I hope you’re well. Today I’ve got my swatches of the Stranger Things 2 Collection from Dollish Polish!! Let’s take a look at this collection.


Mad Max


Described as a copper linear holo with color shifting red/copper micro flakes. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 
Zombie Boy 


Described as a violet tinged grey packed with green shimmer and olive/aqua/green iridescent and ultra chameleon chrome flakes. My swatch is 3 thin coats + top coat. 

I Hope It Doesn’t Suck 


Described as an oxblood jelly loaded with color shifting iridescent micro flakes and glitters. My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat. 

Dart


Described as a gold/olive/maroon multichrome full of silver holo micro glitters and flakes. My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat. 

The 3 ‘Don’t Be Stupid’ Rules


Described as a rich pine green with chartreuse micro flakes and gold holo micro glitters. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 

Sister 


Described as a teal/purple/magenta multichrome with teeny holo micro glitter and pink/violet/purple ultra chameleon chrome flakes. My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat. 

Breathe-Sunflower-3 To The Left-4 To The Rught-Rainbow-450 


Described as a creamy white with gold shimmer filled with color shifting micro glitter & flakes in shades of gold, olive, turquoise and blue. My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat. 

Bitchin’ 


Described as a stunning violet jelly full of green/turquoise micro flakes and a sprinkling of magenta/ruby color shifting micro glitter. My swatch shows 3 coats + top coat.

I have to say there are some stunning shades In this collection!  

Here’s a peek at the ninth bonus shade available online for free with a full collection purchase!  

It’s Bullshit


Described as a magenta with a strong purple/blue color shimmer, purple/blue micro flakes & navy micro glitter. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat.


The Stranger Things 2 Collection  will be available in the shop on June 22nd!

Dollish Polish
I hope you enjoyed today’s post! Until next time. 







*received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. Descriptions courtesy of Dollish Polish.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Gorgeous swatches! I didn't know they were still in business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love Mad Max and Bitchin'
    Stunning swatches ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your swatches are perfection! I’m on a flakie kick at the moment and these caught my eye! A gorgeous collection all round.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful swatches. This collection is packed with gorgeous polishes that I see myself wearing year round!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning collection! Mad max and bitchin are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every one of these! I ordered the mini set.

    ReplyDelete