Cupcake Polish 5th Anniversary

2:29 PM

Hello lovelies! I’ve got some special swatches in today’s post. Cupcake Polish is celebrating their 5th Anniversary and they knocked it out of the park with a gorgeous new trio! Let’s take a look....


Celebrate 


Described as a blush pink shade with an elegant foil finish. My swatch shows 2 easy coats and top coat. 
5 Years


Described as a magenta linear holo with holo microglitter and heavy blue shimmer. My swatch shows 2 coats plus topcoat. I’m a sucker for holos and this one is sooooo beautiful! 

Diamond (topper) 



Described as a multi faceted iridescent and silver flakie filled topper. My swatch shows one coat over a black and white creme. I really love this topper. It would look amazing over anything! 

Bonus Matte Macros 



These polishes are limited edition and will only be available from 7/1/18 - 7/31/18. In addition to launching this trio they are also having a HUGE SALE to celebrate! 

Everything in the store including these beauties will be 30% off from 12am CDT on 7/1/18 until 11:59pm on 7/5/18. 

The discount code for this sale is 5YEARS

This is an amazing time to pick up some Cupcakes! 

Cupcake Polish
Instagram
Twitter

I hope you enjoyed today's post, until next time!







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. Descriptions courtesy of Cupcake Polish.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Gorgeous swatches and polishes! And happy 5th anniversary to Cupcake Polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diamond over black and matte is gorgeous! Love toppers like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful swatches! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how Diamond looks over black. Such a stunning trio ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww pretty! Diamond is my favorite, it will look so great over tons of base colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a stunning collection! Happy anniversary to Cupcake Polish! Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flakie looks so amazing matte!

    ReplyDelete