Glow On Collection by Colores de Carol

11:24 PM

Hi friends! I hope you’re well. It’s super hot where I live so I’m spending the day inside with my bestie the air conditioner! Even though I’m not out soaking up the sun... I do have a fun bright collection to share with you! The Glow On Collection is made of 5 gunmetal glitter filled neons with a kiss of holo... super fun! Let’s take a look.


Blackout 


Laser Tag 



Strike A Pose 



Neon Party 



Let’s Glow 



All of my swatches show 2 easy coats and a coat of top coat. None of these require undies. The glitter flows like a dream. The bases are wonderful and buttery. For a super glass like finish I’d recommend a thicker coat or 2 coats of top coat. For an extra bit of fun, these shades are blacklight reactive! 

The Glow On Collection launches July 3rd, 9am EST. 
Colores de Carol
Shop
Twitter 
Save 10% on your orders using code Dollie

Let me know what you think of the Glow On collection below! 







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. It's unusually hot here in the UK and I'm loving it as we don't often get long spells of nice weather! These are just fab. Love all 4 ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strike a pose is my favorite of the bunch. I love coral in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black out and Strike a Pose are WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not much of a glitter person so I skipped these but just picked up her magnetic collection - it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fun neon collection! Kind of reminds me of the glittery ones from a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete