BP Stamping Thinner & Stamping Polish

11:56 AM

Hello! I got to try a new product from BornPretty and I’m here to share my thoughts on it. I received some stamping polish thinner and I couldn’t wait to test it out. I’ve got a bottle of white stamping polish with less than 1/3 remaining. I’ve been meaning to thin it but never got around to it. Then it was  time for my next bps opportunity to come around. I saw a stamping thinner I knew I wanted to try that!


Born Pretty Stamping Polish Thinner #40835

This thinner comes in a small dropper style bottle. The directions say to add a few drops to the polish and roll between your palms to mix.
Here’s my stamping before shot. 

As you can see the image definitely doesn’t pick up nicely at all. The polish has become too thick. 

I added 5 drops of thinner to my bottle. I gently rolled the bottle for a few minutes. The polish became thinner as expected so it was time to test it! 

Here’s my result after adding the few drops of thinner to the bottle. 

Much better than the first try. I will probably add another couple of drops to my bottle, I think it could stand to be a touch thinner. This 10ml bottle retails for $1.99. 

Born Pretty Stamping Polish #37021

The site describes it as a dark grey but I think it leans more mauve/brown. 




It’s always a good time adding a new shade to the collection! If you haven’t tried a bps Stamping Polish I think you should! 

You can find these and more in there shop linked below!

If you're placing an order soon you can use code LFG10 to save 10% off of your bornprettystore.com orders!

Born Pretty Store
Instagram
Facebook

Direct link to thinner HERE
Direct link to stamping shade HERE

I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s post, I’ve got another bps review coming soon! Until next time!!








*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Does the stamping polish thinner differ from regular thinner (e.g. OPI thinner?) I too have some bottles of stamping polish that have gotten too gunky to stamp well and am wondering if a special product is needed.

    ReplyDelete