Dollish Polish 1 coat cremes that stamp!

8:34 PM

Hello friends! Dollish Polish is launching 6 One coat cremes that stamp and I’ve got swatches for you! If you attended the last NY Polish Con there’s a chance you might have picked a few of these up, if you did let me know what you think of them!


*this post is slightly photo heavy 

Onto the swatches! 

Drama Queen 



Mean Green





Dark Horse 





Purple Rain 





Blue Bayou 





Little Red Corvette 





All of my swatches for these show One coat of polish + top coat on my ring finger. Stamped and top coated over black and white cremes. 

My thoughts are that these are really great one coat cremes, the majority of them look fine over darker shades. The red struggles but otherwise it’s a gorgeous polish. These are great for nail art also, stay tuned to my yt channel cause there might just be a dollish tutorial on the way!

These beauties are launching Friday July 13th!

Dollish Polish
I hope you enjoyed today’s post! Until next time.







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. One coaters, creme finish and they stamp! What more could you need. They all look fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having so many options of stamping polish from indies. These are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed at how well they stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They stamp so well on both colors! Very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That grey is amazing over the black!

    ReplyDelete