Pi Colors Seashell Collection!

5:55 PM

Hello friends! I hope you’re well. Today would make a fabulous beach day but sadly I’m stuck at home. So this is the perfect time to daydream a little and take you away on a beach day with a collection inspired by seashells! I’ve got 4 beautiful shades from a new to me brand, Pi Colors. And today I’m sharing swatches!


Sunrise Tellin.027


A shimmery peachy orange with pink undertones and rose & holo glitter. My swatch shows 2 coats plus top coat. 
Gaudy Asaphis.051


A shimmery light purple with hints of blue and filled with holo pink and silver glitter. My swatch shows 3 thin coats plus top coat. 

Shark’s Eye Moonshell.062


A shimmery sheer beige with golden undertones with rose and holo glitter. My swatch shows 3 thin coats plus top coat. 

Tiger Lucine.039


A shimmery light green blue with purple undertones with green and holo glitter. My swatch shows 2 coats plus top coat. 

If you love shimmery polishes these would make a lovely addition to your collection. You can find these in the Pi Colors shop on July 20th. 

Pi Colors 
Instagram 

I hope you enjoyed today's post! Until next time!









*Received for sponsored swatching. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. 


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I have never heard of this brand but Sharks Eye and Sunrise are both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not heard of this brand either, but I'm loving how delicate and refreshing these colours are 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, the light blue is so sweet and pretty!

    ReplyDelete