Multichrome Triangle Gel Polish Removal Tool

12:20 PM

Hi friends! I’ve got a new gel polish removal tool to show you today and it’s multichrome! I’m a lover of almost all of the polish, gels included. I have a few removal tools but none as pretty as this one.


This is the rainbow triangle head gel remover from Born Pretty Store.

Here’s a look at the triangle head up close. 


The bottom edge is flat. 



As with any metal tool, you’ll want to be extremely careful to avoid any damage to the nail plate. 

I recently swathed a gel polish and prefer to just slap it on my bare nail and soak them off and using a tool for any pieces that might be slightly attached still. I find using a peel off basecoat under multiple gel swatches was causing peeling, so I switched. 

Removal: 

Soaking for 10-15 min with Acetone soaked cotton wrapped in foil. My pointer is currently patched, for patched nails I use the peel off base coat because it easily pops off of the lightless gel I use for patching. 

After 10 minutes I tried to move the polish with the tool. 

It wasn’t coming off as cleanly so I soaked for another 5 minutes. 

5 min later....

Using the tool I gently scraped off the polish. 

And back to naked nails! 

After removing I gently swipe my nails with Acetone and apply some lotion, cuticle oil or cuticle cream to my hands. 

All in all I think this is a cute little tool. The site says it is stainless steel. It does have a good weight to it. It looks pretty while waiting to be used and if used gently, it works great! If you use metal tools this is one to add to your collection! This piece retails for $2.99

If you're placing an order soon you can use code LFG10 to save 10% off of your bornprettystore.com orders!

Born Pretty Store
Instagram
Facebook

Direct link to this product can be found HERE 

 I hope you've enjoyed today’s post! I've got one more BP post to share, stay tuned!









*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments