Madam Glam Chrome Pigment Powders!

1:59 PM

Hello lovelies! This post is insanely long over due. Life was just in my way for a bit. But the wait is over because in today’s post I’ve got 9 Madam Glam chrome pigment powder swatches to share with you!


For these 9 I’ve used a base of Madam Glam Perfect Black soak off gel polish! Onto the swatches..... 

Bohemian Chic


Lyra



Fornax



Draci



Crater 



Uranus 



Earth 



Pyxis 



Castor



To apply each of these pigments over soak off gels:

Start with a coat of soak off  base coat. Apply 2 coats of your chosen shade curing each coat. Like I mentioned earlier I chose MG Perfect Black. Next I start working one nail at a time. I apply a thin coat of Madam glam no wipe top coat to one nail and cure that for 30 seconds. Next apply your chosen pigment and burnish it onto the nail. I prefer using sponge eyeshadow applicators. Last but not least apply one more coat of no wipe top coat and cure one last time for 30 seconds. I repeat the top coat and pigments until all of my nails are done. To remove any pigment on my skin I wash and dry my hands and then apply cuticle oil or cream.

All of these are stunning over the black base but I think they'd be amazing over many other base colors too! 

If you'd like to add some Madam Glam into your life...


Madam Glam code Lofi30 saves you 30% off orders.

Any faves out of these 9? Let me know in the comments below!








*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences

You Might Also Like

0 comments