Dollish Polish A World Of Pure Imagination Collection

8:59 PM

Hi friends! Dollish is getting ready to launch her Wonka inspired collection, A World Of Pure Imagination and I’ve got swatches!


Candy Is Dandy, But Liquor Is Quicker


A bubblegum pink crelly with micro glitters in shades of Magenta, Hot Pink, Aqua, Cobalt and Emerald.  
Don’t Care How, I Want It Now!


Redhot coral red crelly with micro glitters in shades of Grass green, Emerald, Lime, Paste Pink, Bubblegum Pink, Magenta and Peach. 

Oompa Loompa Doopity Do


Oompa Orange crelly with micro glitters in shades of Neon Pink, Green, Yellow, Orange, Black and White. 

I’ve Got AGolden Ticket!


A vibrant Golden Yellow crelly with micro glitters in shades of Red, Hot Pink, Orange, Aqua and Yellow.  

The Suspense Is Terrible. I Hope It’ll Last


Bright Apple Green crelly with micro glitters in shades of Yellow, Lime, Orange, Magenta and Purple. 

We Are The Music Makers & We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams


A Blueberry blue crelly with micro glitters in shades of Blue, Cobalt, Aqua, Turquoise, Lime, Emerald and White.

Violet! You’re Turning Violet, Violet! 


A Grape crelly with micro glitters in shades of Pink, Periwinkle, Lavender, Violet, Amethyst and Purple. 

Everlasting Gobstopper


Classic White crelly with micro glitters in shades of Red, Orange, Yellow, Lime, Pink, Aqua, Black, Royal and Navy blue. 

These are a crelly lovers dream. All of my swatches show 3 thin coats and a coat of top coat. I love a good crelly and these are awesome. The combos are so fun! I think so many would be good for around Halloween time too. If you’re a crelly or Dollish fan these would make an excellent addition! 

You’ll find these in her shop on August 10th! 

Dollish Polish
I hope you enjoyed today’s post! Until next time.








*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. The pink and blue are my favourites. I don't have anything like this in my stash x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable, like little bubbles in a pastel background

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such cute polishes! Like little sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Wonka inspired collection. I love these crellies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink and white is most beautiful shades. All swatches are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These would make for an epic rainbow manicure! Want!

    ReplyDelete