Dollish Polish Harlow & Co Exclusives!

2:12 PM

Hello, hello! Today is feeling like one of those days, ah monday. I’ve gotten a ton done but feel like I’ve accomplished nothing. Organizing my nail desk is a never ending task! Lol. In today’s post I’ll be sharing my swatches of the 4 Dollish Polish Harlow & Co exclusives! 


Asteria
Dollish Polish Asteria

Asteria inspired by the goddess of the stars, an indigo with strong purple/pink shimmer and holo micro glitter. The formula is smooth and easy to work with. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. The shimmer in this one is soooo beautiful. My pictures don’t even do it justice. This is an easy favorite for me. 
Chloris 
Dollish Polish Chloris
Dollish Polish Chloris
Chloris inspired by the goddess of spring, an orchid jelly filled with scattered holo, micro glitter and iridescent flakies. This isn’t a finicky jelly. It clings nicely to the nail. I did allow my coats to dry between. My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat. 

Dionysus 
Dollish Polish Dionysus
Dollish Polish Dionysus
Dionysus inspired by the god of wine & fertility, a moss green multichrome with pink holo micro flakes and pink/gold/green chameleon flakies! If this one isn’t bringing the winter vibes, then I don’t know what would. I absolutely love this one. It’s so sparkly! It’s a legit holo Christmas tree on your nails. My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat. 

Aegaeon 
Dollish Polish Aegaeon
Dollish Polish Aegaeon
Aegaeon inspired by Greek Mythology, God of violent sea storms, a teal toned grey with turquoise shimmer, Holo micro flakes & glitter with red/copper chameleon flakes. Everything is awesome with this one as well. The glitter and flakies have no problem making it onto the nail. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. The color combo of this one gives me life. I am soo soooo in love with this one! It’s like a cozy denim jacket on a chilly fall day. Living for it! 

You can find these 4 exclusives on the Harlow & Co website starting Wednesday August 15th. 

Harlow & Co
Shop
Facebook 
Instagram

If you need any other Dollish shades in your life: 

Dollish Polish

Do you see anything you like? Let me know in the comments below! 






*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I'm intrigued by Dionysus. I'm surprised that Dollish Polish is still around! That's a brand I haven't heard about in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many pretty colors in this collection. Asteria and Aegaeon really caught my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that the flakes add that little extra something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need Asteria - purples get me every time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asteria is simply stunning, but then I love the look of Dionysus ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great unique collection! I really like Dionysus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh, this is a gorgeous collection! Aegaeon is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete