BornPretty Flower Magnet & Holo Chameleon Soak Off Gel

9:29 PM

Hi friends! Today I’ve swatches of a beautiful Holo chameleon soak off gel polish to show you. What makes this mani special is I tried the new BornPretty flower magnet for the effect and I’m in love!



On one end you get the flower magnet and the other is a set that makes lines when you move it down the nail. I found that side to be very tricky for me so I stuck to the flower petal side! 

For this manicure I started with a base of a black creme soak off gel. Next I added a semi thick coat of the BornPretty holographic chameleon magnetic soak off gel polish. The shade I used was Bp-01 Eye Of God (#41907). 

I held the flower magnet over the nail for 20-30 seconds and then cured it for 30 seconds in my led lamp. I feel like this magnet looks best with colors over a black base. The black peeks through showing the petal shape while the whole outline is the magnetic shade! 

I really enjoy magentics and this magnet is really fun! I’ll have links below to each of these products

If you're placing an order soon you can use code LFG10 to save 10% off of your bornprettystore.com orders!

Born Pretty Store
Instagram

Facebook

Gel polish:



I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s post! Until next time. 

*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. What a fun little tool. Love the effect it gave

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty! I recently got one of those flower magnets but haven’t tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos. That flower magnet makes a great pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok NEED that magnet. What a fun effect!

    ReplyDelete