Baroness X Healing Fixer Elixir

7:27 PM

Hello lovelies! Today I’m giving a shout out to Baroness X and her Healing Fixer Elixir! I’ve been using the elixir all summer and I’ve had such a great experience with it.


Here’s a look at the elixir packaging. 

The elixir is a nice thick but not too thick, creme. It’s moisturizing without being oily or sticky.

Here I’ve tilted the jar and you can see it’s moved from the back wall of the container. It’s definitely not a pasty thick mess. It’s pretty much perfect, in my opinion. 

I’ve been using mine twice a day almost every day. Sometimes I do forget, but my cuticles seem so happy that they don’t even mind on the days that get skipped. 

Here’s a macro showing how healthy my skin is right now! 
 My cuticles tend to dry out and start looking rough in the summer and the winter. So I was super excited to see how this elixir would do. And I’m very pleased. I had one hair line scratch looking issue here. It’s so minimal you might not even see it. But in just a few days that was totally gone as well! 

From the Baroness X site, here’s are a few noteworthy ingredients that have been shown to improve your skins hydration. Aloe Vera juice, rosehip seed oil, kelp extract, neem extract, lanolin, vegetable glycerin, rosemary extract & Allatoin. I have to say my skin really seems to love these! There are more than this in the elixir that are listed on the site. I did see beeswax so this is not a vegan product if that concerns you. This comes in an unscented option as well as scented with your choice of listed scents or in the baroness scent of the month. They come in 2.5 ($10.50) and 1.5oz ($6) double walled dome jars.

Over all I absolutely love the healing fixer elixir! I plan on keeping it handy during the winter months as well. I’m sure I’ll have to grab a new jar by then! 

If your hands need a little tlc or you just love balms and cremes..... I highly recommend giving this a try! 

Baroness X
Shop
Facebook
Facebook Fanpage
Instagram

I hope you've enjoyed today's post, until next time!







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments