Queens of the Sea by Colores de Carol

8:39 PM

Hello my lovelies! Recently Colores de Carol launched a beautiful collection of holo and flakie filled metallic shades that are to die for! I’m here today with my swatches so let’s jump on in.


Coralie

Matte macro 
Coralie is a pinkish red with silver platinum flakies, micro holo glitter and Ucc flakies! My swatch shows 2 coats plus top coat and a macro topped with matte top coat. The formula is smooth and the flakies cling nicely to the nail. 
Pacifica


Matte macro

Pacifica is an iron blue with silver platinum flakies, micro holo glitter and ucc flakies. This one reminds me of the sea. The depth is awesome. The formula is amazing, an easy two coats. My swatch shows 2 coats of color plus top coat and a matte top coated macro. 

Perla 


Matte macro

Perla is a black filled with platinum silver flakies, Holo micro glitter and ucc flakies! I especially love this one matte. It would make the perfect base for some NYE nail art! My swatch is 2 coats plus glossy top coat and a matte top coat. 

Serenity


Matte macro

Serenity, a beautiful turquoise filled with platinum silver flakies, Holo micro glitter and ucc flakies. One of my favorites! I really love this one matte as well. I can’t get over the formulas. 2 easy coats and a coat of glossy and matte top coat. 

Miramar 


Matte macro

Miramar is a purple filled with silver platinum flakies, Holo micro flakies and ucc flakies. The pops of blue from the ucc flakies makes this one for me. So beautiful. My swatch shows 2 coats plus glossy and matte top coat! 

Tempest 


Matte macro 

Tempest, a clear base packed with platinum silver flakies, Holo micro glitter and iridescent flakies! Since this one is in a clear base it would make a great topper. My swatch shows 3 coats plus glossy and matte top coat. 

Remora


Matte macro 

Remora is a taupe/green duochrome with platinum silver flakies, Holo micro glitter and ucc flakies. Remora is giving me all of the amazing fall vibes and I can’t get enough. This one is a stunner! My swatch shows 2 coats plus glossy and matte top coat. 

I really can’t praise these enough. The formulas are really amazing. Buttery smooth and they dry to a glossy finish. For a longer lasting mani always apply a good coat of your preferred top coat. I really enjoyed all of these with matte top coat as well. Mmm matte flakies. 

Colores de Carol
Shop
Twitter 
Save 10% on your orders using code Dollie

I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s post! Let me know what you think of these down below! 

*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.




You Might Also Like

0 comments