LE Coven Collection by Glam Polish

12:26 AM

Hello everyone! I hope you're well. I'm feeling awesome today and I can't wait to  publish this post. Glam Polish is soon to release these beauties dedicated to some of their favorite witches from TV & Movies.


Let's see them shall we?

Katrina Van Tassel
Vampy Red Jelly with scattered holo flakes. Inspired by a character from Sleepy Hollow. I actually love this movie and Christina Ricci plays Katrina so this one is a win for me! 

Nancy Downs
Deep Violet Jelly with scattered holo flakes. Inspired by another character and movie that I love.... The Craft! 

Madame Serena
Vampy Plum Jelly with scattered holo flakes. Inspired by a character from the movie Teen Witch. 

Zelena
Bewitching Green with scattered holo flakes. Inspired by a character from the show Once Upon A Time. 

Magica De Spell
Deep Purple Jelly with scattered holo flakes. This one is Inspired by the character from Duck tales! She was an enemy of Scrooge McDuck. 

Ms Ava Ernst 
Deep Burgundy Jelly with scattered holo flakes. Inspired by a character from The Witches. 

This collection of scattered holo flakie filled jellies are divine. Each was a dreamy 2 coats plus top coat! If you love jellies or scattered holo flakies these are for you! I really love these vampy shades of red and purple and that green ohhhh that green! 

The LE Coven Collection will release on Sept. 2nd, 2pm EST on http://www.glampolish.com.au/ 

Shipping rates to USA are $3.80 USD for the first polish and an extra $1.00 for each additional polish.


I highly recommend following Glam polish to take a peek at all future swatches and info!

What do you think of this collection?  Let me know if you have a favorite shade down below! 

Thanks for hanging out with me today, until next time! 



Glam Polish also ships to: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sigapore, South Korea, Southern Ireland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates. Please visit  http://www.glampolish.com.au/international-shipping 

*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.






You Might Also Like

0 comments