Color Therapy Swatch & Thoughts

4:06 AM

Hello lovelies! Today I have some swatches to share from Sally Hansens newest line, Color Therapy. These polishes are infused with Argan, acai & primrose oil. When these shades are applied to a clean, dry, oil free nails these can wear up to 10 days. This line also offers a cuticle oil!


Here are some swatches of the shades that I got to try out!

Re-Nude
 
A peachy nude. I love a good neutral so I'm not made at this one. 2 coats + top coat.
Therapewter

This pewter beauty is full of gold and purple micro speckles and it's really beautiful. 2 coats + top coat. 

Slicks and Stones

This shade is perfect for any purple lover! The glitterly flakie goodness glows! So pretty. 2 coats + top coat. 

Unwine'd

I love Deep cherry red creme shades. The formula is easy to control but I needed 3 thin coats for evenness. 

Cool Cucumber

I really love this one. It's a great pine green without being too dark. 2 coats + top coat. 

Overall these have nice formulas and dry times. I found a couple of the brushes to have some longer bristles that I needed to trim but other than that no issues. You can find these in most major retailers nationwide for $8.99 a bottle.

Follow Sally Hansen online: 

Until next time!








*Sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments