Noodles Nail Polish Holiday 2016

5:37 PM

Hi friends! It's getting a little less hot here! Oh how I wish we had hardcore season changes where I live. Anyway I'm savoring the last bit of fall while I can, but at the same time I'm eyeballing my Christmas stuff and planning on setting things up soon. Noodles Nail Polish is definitely ready for the holidays with this collection of 10 pretty polishes!


5 Rose Gold Rings

A berry crelly packed with rose gold and a touch of plain gold glitters both metallic and holo. 2 coats + top coat. 

Sleigh Bells Bling  
 
A full coverage flakie/glitter topper. This polish is packed with silver/gold/bronze ucc flakie, various size silver flakies, silver and gold holo glitters and bronze micro flakies. This can be worn alone in 2 coats. Here I have 1 coat over Opi We The Female + top coat.

Joy and Cheer
 
Linear holo creme with a blue base with gold microflakies that give it a green tone. 2 coats + top coat. 

Holly Berries

 





Naughty or Nice?
 


Balsam and Pine
 


December Magic 1 coat over Opi Stay Off The Lawn. 
 


Mistletoe Kisses
 


Fireside Cocoa
 


Snow Kissed 1 coat over SquareHue Louvre
  



This collection is set to release on November 11th, shop info linked below!

Here is where you can follow Noodles Nail Polish for future swatches and info!

Thanks for hanging out with me! Let me know what you think of these below! Until next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments