Colores de Carol Winter 2016

4:28 AM

Hello friends! This may just be one of my last posts of the year! Time absolutely flew by. Thank you all for hanging out with me and I hope you spend the upcoming year with me too! Let's see these gorgeous polishes from Colores de Carol's Winter collection.


Flurries
 
This is a seriously festive glitter topper! The bows are adorable! I dabbed one coat on top of Sally Hansen Cool Cucumber. 
My Favorite Jacket
 
Ooh yes! The tiny added pops of glitter in a gorgeous holo base, I want them all! This is 2 coats + top coat. 

Breakfast In Bed
 
Another beautiful holo. Perfect in 2 coats. Loooove!

Gone Skiing
 
I love the glittery goodness in this one! I used 3 thin coats to completely hide my vnl. 

Fruit Cake 
 
Oh so squishy! This is like a glitter filled grape jelly and I can not get enough. I wore this in 3 thin coats + top coat. 

Still Waters
 
Holo glitter goodness with a sparkly shimmery base. Another instant love! 3 thin coats + top coat. 

Regalos
 
You know I'm a sucker for white based crellies! And winter/Christmas/holiday themed polishes are another weakness. This is truly bliss to me! 3 thin coats + top coat. Though I think you could pull this off in 2 if you polish with a heavier hand. 

Wintery Dust
 
Mmmm I love flakies in holo. This is one elegant shade! I might have to use this for my New Years Eve mani. So pretty. 2 coats + top coat. 

Snow Boots
 
This navy based holo gives me life. The pops of bright blue shards it's fantastic. My swatch is 2 coats + top coat. 

Pine
 
I bet from the name alone that you knew this was going to be my favorite. All the green shades for me please. The added mix of glitters makes for a perfect Christmas tree feel if you ask me! 2 coats + top coat. 

My G-man
 
There's not much that I don't love about this one. Gingerbread inspired, totally amazing 2 coat perfection. 

Grandpa's Clock
 
Pretty sure this delicate topper would look fantastic over just about any color under the sun. I chose to layer one coat over a random Rimmel blue. 

All of these and more are currently available!
Any favorites? Let me know down below! Until next time!







*Sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you so much for taking your time to swatch my polishes.
    Stunning pictures!!

    ReplyDelete