Cozy Winter Nights by Ellagee

4:15 PM

Hello lovelies! I'm sorry I haven't had as many posts for you lately. This time of year always has always been hectic but I'm doing my best to bring you swatches of pretties any time I can! Today I have swatches of the Ellagee Cozy Nights collection for you! This collection is made up of four beautiful shades. I can't wait for you to see them!


Cozy Warm
Ellagee Cozy WarmEllagee Cozy Warm macro
Deep red subtle holo with pink shimmer and color shifting ultrachrome flakes. This is one beautiful shade!! My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 
Fireside Sparks
Ellagee Fireside SparksEllagee Fireside Sparks macro
A smokey navy blue subtle holo with bright blue shimmer plus color shifting ultrachrome flakes. I can't get enough of this one. It's just so pretty. My swatch is 2 coats + top coat. 

Merry and Bright
Ellagee Merry and BrightEllagee Merry and Bright macro
An evergreen subtle holo with gold shimmer plus color shifting ultrachrome flakes. This is perfect for the holidays or any time of year. I looooove green so this one was pretty much an instant favorite! 2 coats + top coat. 

Aurora Borealis
Ellagee Aurora BorealisEllagee Aurora Borealis macro
A charcoal subtle holo with blue/lavender shifting shimmer plus a rainbow of color shifting ultrachrome flakes. Another total beauty. If you love black polish with pops of color, you can't go wrong with this one! It's stunning. 2 coats + top coat. 

Overall every single one is a true winner in my book. Flakie all the polishes please! So beautiful. If you need any of these or other Ellagee items everything is listed below!

Shop
And you can follow along for future swatches and info!

Do you own an ellagee? Let me know if you have a favorite down below! 

Until next time! 





*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments