Madam Glam Nail art pigment/chrome powder pt. 1

4:26 PM

Hello nail friends! As you all know I really love chrome and pigment powders! Today is part one of a little mini series featuring pigments and chrome powders from Madam Glam! I’ll be sharing 5 different powders over 5 different MG soak off gel polishes. Let’s get started!


Silver Mirage over Sangria 


Silver Mirage leaves a nice frosty blue shimmer! 
Ava over Ballerina


Ava is gorgeous yellow gold, never in my life did I think I’d ever say that. But over this lovely nude neutral shade it’s heavenly! I didn't want to remove this combo. 

Tucana over Hint Of Blue


I enjoyed this combo as well. Tucana left a grey/almost yellow green and blue shift. Almost like a slight minty blue abalone feel. 

Rum & Coca Cola over What’s Your Type? 


Over this bright shade of red Rum & Coca Cola leaves a purple and gold finish. I’ll have to try this over black and see what magic appears!

Blueshift over Perfect Black


I couldn’t resist the urge to just wear this over black. I love the chameleon type pigments. This one is a dream. 

To apply each of these pigments over soak off gels.

Start with a coat of soak off  base coat. Apply 2 coats of your chosen shade curing each coat. Next I start working one nail at a time. I apply a thin coat of Madam glam no wipe top coat to one nail and cure that for 30 seconds. Next apply your chosen pigment and burnish it onto the nail. I prefer using sponge eyeshadow applicators. Last but not least apply one more coat of no wipe top coat and cure one last time for 30 seconds. I repeat the top coat and pigments until all of my nails are done. To remove any pigment on my skin I wash and dry my hands and then apply cuticle oil or cream.

If you'd like to add some Madam Glam into your life...

Madam Glam code Lofi30 saves you 30% off orders.
Twitter 

I hope you enjoyed today's post, I'll be back soon with part 2!







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences

You Might Also Like

0 comments