More Deevas!!... and Some Stamping!

7:27 PM

Hello lovelies! I’m back with a few more swatches of some beautiful Don Deeva shades! One of these is no longer available but I’ll be sharing anyway because it’s too beautiful not too. This is going to be a fun post, we’ve got holo, UP, chameleon glitter, a solar, a thermal, and I’m topping a couple of them off with some stamping!


Onto the manis! 

Mean With Envy





This beauty is a new favorite for me. It’s absolutely amazing. I love everything about this, the deep green base and the pops of chameleon glitter and we all know how much I love holo. Basically this is perfection. I stamped this with a couple of images from the Ejiubas Don Deeva collab plate!

Spiritual Vomit




This is the beautiful shade that’s no longer available. If you were lucky enough to grab this beauty last November in the multichrome madness group, I hope this makes you want to pull her out and use her! The shift is amazing and she also contains the original unicorn pee pigment. I couldn’t resist this heart image from the Ejiubas Don Deeva collab plate!

Kotton Kandi (Solar) “in the shade”




“In the sun”




I originally thought this one was a thermal, and swatched it late at night. Turns out she’s a beautiful solar. Since the moon was out and not the sun I’ve charged this mani using my led lamp that I use for gel polish. I love the delicate look of this polish in its shade/indoor shade. But the bright pop of beauty you’ll get from stepping into the sun is amazing! I’ve used a fun star image from Dixie Plates DP Mega Mani Mix. 

Last but not least is a pretty little limited edition, original UP filled thermal!...

Love Kills (warm) 


(Cold)


(Transition)


If you’re a fan of thermals, pink and purple, well this is a must have! Since it’s found in the Limited section of the shop I assume she won’t be around forever so if you need her in your life, this is the time to strike!

If you’ve yet to try a Deeva polish I highly suggest that you do. Danette makes some really beautiful polish. You won’t be disappointed.




I hope you enjoyed today's post, until next time!







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love these shades! Especially the cremes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so awesome and your stamping is on point as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mean with Envy is such a stunning green and loving the shift in the thermal. Flawless stamping and swatches ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful polishes. These stampings looks great . Lovely post

    ReplyDelete