Magnetic Gel Polish : Beauty BigBang

2:24 PM

Hello lovelies! If you took a peek at my last Beauty BigBang review you caught a glimpse of the magentic gel polish I’ll be showing you today. I’m currently obsessed with the magnetic cat eye look. I just think they’re really fun!


Magnetic cat eye gel SKU: J4321-9C found through the link below. 
www.beautybigbang.com/products/semi-permanent-soak-off-magnetic-cat-eye-nail-polish-uv-gel


This is my second cat eye gel and I love it just as much as my first. The formula is a dream! I applied one thin coat and cured it for 30 seconds. Then I begin working one nail at a time. First by applying a second coat as neatly as possible and then holding the cat eye magnet a few millimeters from my nail for roughly 30 seconds. Then I cure for another 30 seconds. Once all of my nails are done I apply a coat of no wipe top coat and cure for one last 30 second round. Those few simple steps leave this really lovely effect and I can not get enough. I really look forward to adding more magentic shades to my gel collection. 

If you plan on making a BeautyBigBang order soon don’t forget that you can use my code LNB10 to save some pretty pennies!








BeautyBigBang
Shop
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

Thanks for hanging out with me today! Until next time!



*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments